November: Silent auction
The November 2015 Auction has now closed. Watch for more in the near future.
Three easy steps...
- Click on item for more information and place your best bid
- Your bid will be saved on this website and automatically emailed to the convenor and yourself
- If successful, you will be advised by email or phone and given payment, delivery or collection instructions
- This auction round closes Midnight 30 Nov 2015
- Bidding is 'silent' and confidential
- Non Club members may bid
- You may increase your bid by placing another
- Items awarded to highest bidders
- Items are intended for delivery/collection within the Timaru district
- Special requirements or arrangements maybe messaged with or without bid
- Bids may be made off-line by contacting convenor Harley Smithson, phone 0274 972292 or 6879459
- Payment by direct bank transfer, cash or cheque
- Bids to be in NZ$ and include New Zealand GST
- This silent auction is run by the Rotary Club of Timaru North Charitable Trust
- All items are donated by Club members and no fees apply
- All proceeds are used for Club projects and purposes
Please refer to the contact us page if you wish further communication.